Peach Torte

If you liked my Raspberry and Almond Torte recipe, you will most definitely love this too. I am not really a peach-eater. And don't worry if you aren't either, because you will love this torte either way! This is my go-to torte recipe, and I use it with pretty much any kind of fruit. It has never disappointed me, trust me.



Ingredients:
  1. 3/4 c sugar
  2. 1/2 c unsalted butter
  3. 2 eggs
  4. 1 tsp vanilla extract
  5. 1 tsp baking powder
  6. 1 c flour
  7. 1/4 tsp salt
  8. About 15 peach slices
  9. 1 tsp sugar
  10. 1 tbsp lemon juice



Method:
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a 9 inch spring form tin with baking paper. 
  2. In a bowl, cream together the sugar, butter until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla. 
  3. Add the sieved flour, salt and baking powder. Mix until combined. The batter will be extremely thick. 
  4. Transfer the batter into the tin and smooth the top.
  5. Place the peaches on top of the batter. 
  6. Sprinkle the 1 tsp sugar and lemon juice on top. 
  7. Bake for 45-50 minutes. 

Comments

Popular Posts